How It Works 2022
- We liaise with schools and organisations who provide us with lists of children.
- We have a registration process where amazing donators can sign up and are allocated a child off the lists to shop for. At a minimum we provide the donators with the age and gender of the child/ren. Where possible, we try to get the schools and organisations to provide some interests of each child to make shopping more fun.
- The donators will then shop for their allocated child/ren. The gifts they purchase need to be able to fit in a shoebox. Donators will wrap the shoebox and drop it back to one of our drop off locations.
- We collect the shoeboxes from the drop off locations and take them to storage for sorting and stacking.
- We then deliver the shoeboxes to each school / organisation when their list has been completely received and checked off.
We aim to complete all deliveries by the end of November 2022.